The Indian Spring Neighborhood is bounded by Colesville Road to the west, University Blvd to the east, and the Capital Beltway to the north. The southern border mainly runs along Franklin Ave and then E Melbourne Ave past Upper Long Branch (aka Fire Engine) Park.
A total of 784 residential dwellings are within the borders of the community. View the full list of all ISCA residences.
- 3 Board meetings per year
- 2 Membership meetings per year
- Yearly financial review
- April membership meeting & election
- 3 Written communications to membership per year
- Participation in Prezco
- Social Activities i.e. Holiday tree lighting, Fall Fest, Street Party
Constitution & Bylaws
It shall be the purpose of ISCA to promote the general welfare of the residents of the area described in Article III, Section I below, to be an active part of the Community and work towards its progress. ISCA shall be a non-profit, non-political organization. Download the ISCA Constitution & Bylaws.