ISCA cannot wait for Carmen’s Ice Cream Truck to come see us this Sunday, Aug 30th from 12 pm – 2 pm. See below for the order of stop locations and approximate times:
1. Dearborn and Garwood Ave – 12 pm
2. Biltmore and Indian Spring – 12:10
3. Evergreen St. – 12:20 pm
4. Flower ave, closer to Franklin – 12:30 pm
5. Wire Ave, Between Indian Springs and Franklin – 12:40
6. Caroline and Brewster, 12:50
7. Leighton and Worth, 1 pm
8. Brewster Ave. and Brewster Ct., 1:10
9. Granville and Hastings cul de sac, 1:20
10. Granville and Caroline, 1:30
11. Indian Spring Terrace Park, 1:40
12. Clearview and Flower, 1:50
13. Normandy, between Wire and Caroline 2 pm
We look forward to seeing you all and bringing you some joy this Sunday. Don’t forget your mask, but leave your wallet at home.
I scream, You Scream, We All Scream about Virtual Learning and Carmen’s Ice Cream Truck!
When: Aug 30th from 12 – 2 pm
Where: Pre-planned stops throughout the neighborhood of Indian Spring
Cost: FREE! ISCA wants to bring a smile to your face and what better way than with Ice Cream. You do not need to be an ISCA member to participate, but if you aren’t an active ISCA member, please consider joining!
Who: For those getting ready for school the next day, parents needing a break, and all residents of Indian Spring who love ice cream!
But what about COVID? We will be spacing out stops to limit clustering, mask usage is required, and Carmen’s will be offering pre-packaged treats to speed up the time spent at the truck.